Welcome to the RPG Maker Wiki!
Welcome to the RPG Maker series Wiki on Neoseeker! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
The purpose of this wiki is to build detailed:
that can then be maintained by the entire RPG Maker community.
The RPG Maker XP forum contains TONS of information and is a great place to interact with other RPG Maker fans and ask about various things, but here on the wiki we hope to be able to build a comprehensive resource as a complement to the forums.
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How you can Help and What We Need
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
Start your work by visiting or creating these pages. Then link out from there. Remember we are looking at creating thousands of IN DEPTH pages with tons and tons of information!
- Organize the Main Page to highlight key tutorials and FAQ documents
- Port some info from forums, and organize it better.
- Get more of the RPG Maker community involved
- Main Page (Lesley Pro_04, 23:39, 7 December 2012)
- RPG Tsukuru 2003 (Import) (overKill, 14:18, 8 January 2010)
- RPG Tsukuru 2000 (Import) (overKill, 14:17, 8 January 2010)
- Category:FAQ XP (jaydenfox, 12:28, 1 March 2009)
- Category:FAQ VX (harbin, 11:40, 31 January 2009)
- Category:All (harbin, 11:39, 31 January 2009)
- RPG Maker XP (harbin, 11:38, 31 January 2009)
- RPG Tsukuru VX (harbin, 11:38, 31 January 2009)
- User:Jaydenfox (harbin, 11:37, 31 January 2009)
- User:Harbino (harbin, 11:35, 31 January 2009)
RPG Maker Wiki Stats